Position: Part Time (12-16 hours a week)
Salary: £10 per hour
We are currently looking for a very organised and capable administrator who is passionate about providing high-quality customer service to both external clients and internal colleagues.
The position will be office based in Weybridge with the flexibility to work from home for the right person and we believe this position would suit any individual looking for flexibility in their work-life balance.
THE SPECIFIC SKILLS/EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE:
We ideally would love someone who is passionate about providing a high-quality service to internal colleagues and clients.
THE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS THE ROLE REQUIRES:
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (by phone and email) and very high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn our products and services and be confident in talking through with the team.
- Assisting the team with day to day administration tasks in the mortgage process, such as dealing with lenders and conveyancers, report writing, and back-office data input.
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Competent in modern IT software and applications – working knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel) as well as email and basic online systems.
- High fluency in English (both written and spoken).
THE PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND ATTITUDE THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- It may sound simple but good old fashioned level-headed, common sense is vital for this role. It’s a small team who love to laugh and enjoy their work so someone that is also looking for this kind of environment would enjoy working with us.
- You will be organised, dynamic and able to work independently.
- The successful applicant should enjoy problem-solving and finding solutions that assist them in dealing with day-to-day administration tasks while assisting clients and the business progress through the home-owning or financial planning process.
- A team player with an attitude of continual learning and professional growth.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. No agency applications.
WE WOULD LIKE TO ADD:
- This is an exciting time for our business and we are growing. Our team is currently based in Weybridge, Crawley, and Brighton. They use our Weybridge office as a hub throughout the week.
SPECIFIC ASSISTANCE WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER:
We are all parents and want to support everyone to balance the commitments they have.
WHAT OUR COMPANY DOES:
Our clients generally seek a solution to a financial problem.
We work with:
– Professional individuals, couples and families
– People planning to start their own business
– People who want to gain more control of their finances
In fact, our clients are just like us! That means we understand their concerns and worries. Our job is to address immediate concerns while helping plan for the future.
Specifically, we can help with:
– Mortgages: helping choose the right option from the thousands available
– Protection: ensuring that if they become ill, or die prematurely, their family’s future is secure
– Retirement: reviewing and advising on existing pensions, while planning for the future to ensure clients retire on their terms
– Savings and investments: analysing existing savings and investments and making recommendations to ensure they are on track to deliver their objectives
We’ll work at the client's pace and in a professional, yet friendly way. The ultimate goal is to give clients clarity, confidence, and peace of mind.
DESCRIBE THE TEAM/DEPARTMENT
We are currently a team of 7, we are down to earth and pride ourselves on our “John Lewis/Waitrose values”. We are energetic and enjoy what we do and who we work with, both colleagues and clients. We have all worked in large corporate companies and now are much happier in control of our own destinies, being able to responsibly juggle work with family commitments.
HOW WE SUPPORT PART TIME FLEXIBLE WORKING
We all work flexibly from our hub office in Weybridge, coffee shops, and our homes. We believe that productivity is not based on the number of hours you are present but by the quality of the work you do.